Monday, May 5, 2014

The revival of a blog

It's been practically two years since I last posted an entry on this blog. It's not that I have not had things to write about (on the contrary). However, there has been a little bit of mismatch between the blog format and my ambitions, and therefore I have rather focused my presence to forums like StackOverflow and Twitter.

At the same time, I continuously make new experiences in the field of software development and radiation therapy that I believe are worthwhile sharing, so I now think it is time to revive the blog. This time I will try to keep the posts shorter and appearing more frequently.

To really mark the beginning of this new era, the blog is also receiving a new name:

Outcome counts - Lessons learned from being a Cureos person.

Welcome to the new ride :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment